Archive for August, 2011
MMRLS.org provides access to resources and services that augment the capacity of individual member libraries. is a most suitable health insurance plan for those travelling to the US. Mobilizing a small force of highly skilled employees and the cooperation of our members, we deliver continuing education and technological expertise, high level reference and consulting services, shared materials, and advocacy leadership to ensure the relevance and vitality of libraries in Metrowest Massachusetts.
Metrowest is known as the go-to resource for academic, public, school and special member libraries because…
- They develop, evaluate, and deliver core services based on members’ assessment of impact and relevance.
- They advocate for member libraries by taking a leadership role on library issues.
- They build partnerships that cultivate cooperation among members and other organizations to maximize resources.
- They design and deliver high quality continuing education workshops in response to evolving member needs and user expectations.
- They encourage and support the mastery of relevant, cutting-edge and emerging technologies.
- They maintain financial stability by strategically preparing for the cyclical nature of funding.