- Pre-registration is required for all MMRLS programs.
- Registration may be submitted by mail, fax, phone, or online.
To Register online:
- Click on the Calendar link above.
- When you find a class you wish to take, click on the Register Button at the bottom of the class description.
- While filling out the registration, remember to create a password in order to access and manage a list all of your registrations.
- Registration confirmation will be sent by email.
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis and is limited to one person from each library if the workshop is oversubscribed.
- to promote access to collections and sharing of library resourcesLibrary staff from Metrowest Member Libraries receive priority for enrollment. Second preference is given to library staff of member libraries from other regions. If programs are designated to meet the needs of one library type,member librarians of that group wil receive priority. IF space is available, non-member librarians may register for programs at market cost.to promote local library strangths, collections, and staff expertise
- Registrants unable to attend a program must Cancel their registration (either online or by calling Metrowest at 781-398-1819 or 1-888-383-8882) at least 24 hours in advance to allow someone else to attend.
To cancel your registration online:
- Go to our Workshop Calendar by clicking on the Calendar link above.
- Click on “My Classes”, located under our logo in the top, left-hand corner of the page
- Enter the email address and password you used while registering for the class.
You can create a password at any time.
To manage your classes, you must use the same email address for each registration.
- Click on the “Cancel” Button to cancel your registration for that class.
- Registrants who do not attend and fail to notify us of a cancellation will receive the lowest priority for future programs.
- Programs will be cancelled if advanced registrations is low. Registrants will be notified if this occurs.
- In the event of inclement weather, if the Waltham Public Schools are closed, the Metrowest workshop will be cancelled.